Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates + Vacation

For Updates : I got my laptop last Saturday but I get to use it just yesterday 'cause I setup our network connection here at home and I also install some software for my laptop to be protected. Now I can get to update my site and blog every now and then when I get home. Unlike before, I need few minute time to update my site and blog after my work hours and before I go home which I fail to do and having hard time to maintain it. 'Cause I am so busy at work and all I want is to go home and rest. Now I got my laptop and now is the chance to catch up where I left off. As for vacation; Today, is my vacation day 3, but can I call this vacation? 'cause I'm cleaning my room and some trashes XD but I can say I enjoy =D it's not that I don't enjoy my work, it's just that I really need a break or I'll be the one who will break down XD as far as I can say, I am enjoying my vacation, 'cause I get to do what I want to do.

Christmas is just around the corner have you prepare your gifts to your loved ones, relatives and friends, 'cause we only have few days to go.... =)

No comments: