Thursday, September 06, 2007

1 and 1/2 year and still going strong... choices...

wow~ days really past so fast and look at us now... still going strong and I am very happy to tell all the people in the world that you are the greatest guy I've ever met in my whole life.  My other friend says that, that is just now because we'll never predict what will happend in the future and know what I've told them?  Furture is for us to decide and the only thing we need to do is to stand on our right decision and make the right choice in life.  In life, we make a lot of choices, some are wrong and some are right.  But it's still the point of view of each individual, what if person A has a choice and he feels its the right choice? but other says it's wrong?  In life, we have our own choices in each of our own point of view.  That's why in life, you cannot dictate that persons choice because you are not the one who holds the life of other people.  And we stand by own choices.  That staying with you for the rest of my life is my choice, giving you up not easily is also my choice and Loving your for the rest of my life is my feeling for you to the end and I will stand my decision till the end.  Happy Monthsary my dearest and Love you very much, always and forever *HuGs*

I am happy with my life and I hope other people in the world are also happy like me spending time with your family, friends and loved one.

No comments: