Monday, January 30, 2006

Missing Trio...

When I was moved to other shift... again, I was back alone and quiet, the usual me when I was in sir Vic shift... I was moved to Noel shift, with other pepz like Joan, Leng, Lhai, Jed, Lerx, and Tansu... and there I learn how to adopt and adjust with the people around me...

At first, I was always alone... either eat alone or still working on something... basta ako ang naiiwan... pagnagyayaya sila magdinner, lunchout or going home with them, either may ginagawa ako or I go alone.. kasi nga in that time, di ako mahilig makihalubilo sa ibang tao... Because of Noel; Leng, Joan and I became close as in close that's why we are called the "Dudung's Angel" and they treat me so nice as in nice talaga that no one ever treated like that to me... well, in school... pero siyempre iba pa rin sa working environment a.k.a. real world. =p super bonding yung shift namin until I moved position... naging busy kasi ako sa work ko and also Joan she was also moved position na naging busy kaming lahat. After Noel leave... we took care of each other and protect each other as much as we can.

But not long, we got separated and that was very sad T_T after separated, we got separate shift and there was one time Leng and I got into an arguement that break our friendship. I was very sorry but it seems that the friendship cannot heal anymore. Frankly to tell, I was hurt but I don't want to let her know so I just kept the feelings for myself. I just wish that one day, our friendship can go back the way it was, because I miss her so much....

Now, Leng, Joan and I got separate ways... I wish we could still have a conversation like the way we use to be and the closeness like the way we use to have... I miss them so much...

-- Missing Trio...

1 comment:

Destroyed Puppet said...

"Everything happens for a purpose" Hope everything will work out for you ate.. Smile..