Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bring back memories . . .

When I was working on my previous work, I was alone (syempre, wala pa kasi kakilala) and serious. What I do is just work and go home. My first boss was sir Vic, he is the one who polish my skills and build up my confidence. Even though that sir Vic was strict, he was reasonable naman. Some people don't get close to him because he was sarcastic at that time. At first, I was scared too... sir Vic was too discipline and I do what he told me because I felt that if I make mistake I would get scold... but hey~ my intuition was wrong, although that he is strict and sarcastic he has his own way of showing how he care for a certain person ^_^ I learn a lot from him, he is one of the reason on what I am now and I am really thankful. We got separate ways now, but I will never ever forget what he has done to me...

We usually change shift every month, I was moved to other shift because I cannot make for the schedule that is assigned to me. That is the time I meet new people and new friends and learn new things...

No comments: