Saturday, September 30, 2006

for almost 3 days...

hello... guess you guys already heard about the signal no.3 typhoon here in the Philippines... >.<

for almost 3 days we do not have electricity and telephone line... so, what we do is stay at home on thursday and friday and resume work at saturday @_@ and now, I just realize that I do not get use to work at saturday schedules again... -o- guess, working back on normal hours have it's disadvantage too... 'cause you will have a hard time in adjusting your schedule loh~

And our nihongo class a while ago, got cancelled so I go swimming with my friend and kareshi because I do not want to go to office without taking a bath @_@ and now working at the office I don't feel like working and all of us here don't feel like working... -0-

Today is also the last day of September, hope tomorrow is a good day for all... For October will be entering :) Have a great day to all the people out there :)

No comments: