Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy...

As for September 04, 2006, we are officially 6months... can you imagine that? Days really past so fast talaga~ but before that... you gave me the most specialy gift I've ever receive in my life... that was September 02, 2006... I wasn't expecting that, and I am very very happy and very very thank you that you gave me that... I really do not know what to say when I saw that in that day because I was very very happy and my tears almost fall down on my cheeks... and another thing that I am very happy is that we are already 6months loh~ I never regret on all the things that we've been through and I am very happy being with you... I wish our stay longer more and we'll work it out~ Love you my dearest sweet angel of my life~

Well, two week left for me to coupe up my study in nihonggo~ because on September 30, 2006 is our midterm loh~ hope I pass ,,x,,>.<,,x... lets have a cross finger~

Well, work here at the office is getting hectic every now and then loh~ I wish I can catch up in updating my blog~

No comments: