Thursday, November 02, 2006

November Times...

hello November.. belated Happy Holloween :D November November November, only few days pass and it will December loh~ and on November 19, 2006 I'll be 6months working at Primer loh~ :D Hope I can be regular loh~ :D and hope I don't get my 3 days suspension because of having 6 lates TT_TT because last month I got late for 6 times because of tardiness, a.k.a. tamad :p

Well, only 2days to count sweet angel and I will be 8months loh~ days really past so fast, it's like just few days ago the we are official and now we are 8months loh~ I hope this continue till we get old :D

As for work, well... I get more project lah~ and hope I can finish these in November so I can relax in December and have a nice Christmas break...

I just realize recently that in life, we should make wise decision for our future. And also I realize that I can make more sacrifice for my love one.... that I thought I can't guess when you really love your loveones you can do everything... althought quite feel sad because you have to sacrifice your feelings and what you need to do just for your loveone...

No comments: