Friday, September 07, 2007

Troma part 2?

Oh my~ what happen O.O I didn't expect this to happen.  We ICT Group go out at the same time and our boss suddenly come to our room and all she can see is an empty room >.<  and when I get back I hear from my other department says that our boss is looking for us and she look frustrated ('o') and I rush to her to make it up but it didn't happen but I am still glad that she didn't get mad at me, instead she talk to me seriously regarding our issues and our work style... and yes, she has a point.. I feel so shame about that... but know what's more trouble?  My people, don't want to listen what I am saying and even how I feel.  Guess, that's why I don't want to be boss all along because I am not so strict at people and people don't listen to me....

No comments: