Monday, August 10, 2009

August 09, 2009 - one happy day~

why I said it's a one happy day? 'cause I get to see my old friends and spend time with them again, see some familiar faces again, happy to see my friend 'cause she's okay now~ though she's on recovery period and happy to see her family again =3

Get so see my old friends and spend time with them again -- I really missed them 'cause we haven't seen each other in a while due to busy on work and watched movie together was our routine when we had our free time. And last Sunday was the time again we spend time and watch movie together again after a long while~

See some familiar faces again -- As you guys know, now I am quite active this time at cosplay events, after my cosplay, I was given a chance to organize a fans day and since then I got another chance in helping coordinating an event. And I am very happy in doing that~ seeing people enjoying the event made me happy. And being one of the coordinator, I met a lot of people, like Azrael, get to meet RG again and also get to meet the sisters again, and meeting new people like Adrian (adrian014), Berny (geloy), JM (danceofeternity), Reshaydee, etc. and I am happy to see them again, 'cause I enjoy their company =3

Message to Edj : take care always and have a rest when needed =D

Happy to see my friend 'cause she's okay now and happy to see her family again -- Yeap! I really am! I really am very worried when I saw her post on plurk and also when JM texted me about it. Edj was hospitalize T.T it's really sad and I really felt worried and me wanting to visit her. But I respect her 'cause she don't want other people to visit her 'cause she said that she's pale XD but for me, whatever she looks like,she will always be pretty and beautiful, inside and out =) And seeing her last Sunday, I really felt relieve and happy 'cause she's okay now~ though she's on her recovery period =3 and I am happy to see her little sister Ashley and her mom, Tita Jing and her dad Tito Ed again~ and I realize that I missed them so much 'cause I don't see them a lot 'cause they live quite far ='C but still seeing them for a certain time and spending time chatting with them means a lot to me. Get the chance to introduce them to my dear friends, can't introduce Edj to them 'cause she's busy having photo with other people~ but I know there will be a chance for me to introduce her to my friends~ I know the chance will come =3

Total in all, it was a one happy day for me~

Here are some picture I grab


picture with Alodia Gosiengfiao as Baroness of G.I.Joe. Picture grab from Alodia's Deviantart



Edj as Baroness and Rommel Sales as Snake Eyes, both of them are so cool! =3 picture grab from
Alodia's Deviantart



yeah! ambush!! we rule!! XD
picture from Reshaydee. Picture grab from Aldoia's Deviantart

No comments: