Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a week..

It's just start of the year 2009 and now it's on the second week, I somehow feel some pressure on work. Well, it's not that I cannot handle the work anymore, it's just that I get tired easily, brain sinking, cannot think after the day ends, when got home, I again take a nap then eat dinner then do some house chores and work stuffs. And at the end of the day, when I lie on the bed I cannot even feel or know that I already fell asleep. All I know is that when I wake up from the alarm of my mobile phone and I say "hey~ it's already morning again" it's like the time I slept I felt short time only, it's like while I was sleeping, I'm half awake? =.= well, I don't know XD~

Well, as for the enter of the year, everyday is a very cold day. And based on the weather forecast, Manila weather is dropping 18 degrees and people who get cold easily like me will feel soooooo cold *o* need to wear jacket and cover an extra comforter for sure =p~

Well, hope you guys did have a great year start~

No comments: