Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank you.... from Rider

Hi... really sorry for very late post of thank you letter... due to hectic schedule and heavy load from my work... but as they say, 'better late than never', right... I just hope for those people who read this, they'll also appreciate it :)

My thank you :

First of all, I would like to thank you Mang Carding, my costume maker, who help me till the end. without him, my costume might not finish on time. To my photographer friend, Marc, Robin, Paul, and other photographer that Robin called XD To Jaz, who was also there, even for just a little while in visiting and accompanying me for a little while. To my bestfriend Garry who help me maintain my wig and stuffs. To hot mama Gaylee Gayle, who even just drop by in the event. And of course, last but not the least, to the special someone on my heart, my sweet angel, who accompany me from the very first till the very end of the event and also who assist me in my costime and my wig XD~ . And as for my courage, I would like to thank Marc, Robin, Garry, Jaz, Garry and my sweet angel. It's a big thing for me, for those people who visit me or just drop by for few hours, and I really appreciate it and would never forget it. Even so, I can still feel their support. As for the award, I would also like to thank the judges for choosing me as the Otakuzine Pick, I really didn't expect it. This also add up my happiness. And to the audience, I hope I had given joy to you.


My thank you :

Cosplay Mania, is the second time that I join Cosplay again. I got to see Mang Carding again and got to have picture with him. He told me "Swerte naman ang ginawan ko, dami gusto magpapicture sayo" "Swerte ako! Dahil sayo ako nagpagawa at dahil hindi niyo po ako pinabayaan" I replied and we're both happy on each other, me being his client and he being my costume maker. My friend photographer Marc, Robin, Paul was also there to take some shots of me, and of course with the other cosplayers XD~ with my surprise I didn't know that my bestbud did go also together with Chardy and his wife sistah Avic! *miss you* and also ahia Art for being there visit me too (^^,)v and also my bestfriend Garry. Of course my sweet angel there to accompany me from the very beginning till the end of the event. I was really happy when ahia art told me that I have tarp hanging in the event and I really didn't expect that I will got in the top 30. 'Cause first, I pass and register my photo quite late already and getting in the top 30 Animax Maximum Cosplay Photo Resume Contest did give me challenge because there are a lot of people who register for the Animax contest. when I register for the photo contest, I think I was in 1k+ contestant and I can also say that there are a lot of promising cosplayers who register, and I mean A LOT XD~ Aside from that, getting in the Top 2 for the Animax Maximum Cosplay Photo Resume Contest give me a real shock and an additional big happiness to me that day *kulang na lang ma-tears of joy ako XD* Even not in the top 3 of the Cosplay Mania award is okay with me, because there are a lot of promising cosplayer in 150 contestant. But! getting in the Top 2 of Animax Maximum Cosplay Photo Resume Contest is also one of the big thing for me. It gave me big impact for people to appreciate me Cosplaying Rider of Fate/Stay Night, and I am very thankful to that.

For those who voted me on the
Animax Maximum Cosplay Photo Resume Contest, "THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH" without your votes, I will not be standing on that stage... Thank you very much....

From - Rider


No comments: