Sunday, December 17, 2006

試験。。。

Judgment day already pass... it's yesterday... it was my exam on Japanese. I really wish I will pass the exam... on the first part of the exam, I got 40/100 I need 80 points to pass >.<
My friend says that I will pass, I just hope that I really will pass... it's just that my mind cannot help but to always doubt, I don't want to think that loh~ but it kept me thinking... now all I need is have a miracle to have 80 points to pass... I really hope that I will pass too... I really need to pass... i really want... just pray for me that I will pass, I will I will...

Have faith my Angel, you will pass the exam. you will, I know you can do it... even your friend is cheering you that means they believe in you :D stay strong, don't think negative. Because the more you think it negative the more negative aura will get near you... think positive okay, positive aura will be always by your side ;) Good luck my dear Angel...

No comments: