Wednesday, December 13, 2006

now I know...

Few years before... I never fully understand why my best friend kept me the time what had happen to his grandmother. And I've also confront him, and I told him that I thought I was his best friend and what is the use of being close when keeping things to each other. I know that there are things that shouldn't be told to others but still there are some should. Right now, me and my family are facing a big challenge of our lives. My grandmother is already living for centuries, I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Last Wednesday (December 06, 2006) was her 101st birthday... but her Chinese birthday was November 16, 1907. 101 is count on the Chinese calendar. On that day, we never thought that the shock might happen to her. I thought that I am already strong enough to face all the types of challenges in my life but I was wrong... I am still very very weak.

Right now, my grandmother is confine in the hospital. Medicine are the only thing that is pushing her to live and make her live. She can hear, feel... I know that, but it's just that she cannot wake up anymore because of the brain damage. Me and my family really hope for a big miracle, and hope that will happen. But if not, please give us the sign first before getting our grandmother. She's important to us. If she really want to release the line please give us line so we will be strong in releasing the line also. Until now, no sign is given that is why we are still holding tight the line not to let her go. I know, you guys will say 'that's life, we should learn to let go and move on' That's true in life. But it's harder doing it than say.. just give us the sign... just one sign...

None of my friend know this, unless one but still it isn't my best friend. Now I know and understand how my best friend feel when his grandmother was confine in the hospital... I am really sorry my dearest best friend, I just hope that in that time, I understand you first than confronting you... Hope you'll forgive me...

No comments: