Friday, February 13, 2009

2 weeks updates

Nearly 2 weeks had pass and I still haven't update my blog due to my busy sched at work =.= the first monday to wednesday was so hectic, I was at the LRT Station waiting for the train but there was a lot of people, even 9am pass already =.= it was full full of person... 5 train had pass by me and I'm still on the same Station waiting for a lrt with much lesser person 'cause the 5 LRT who pass the station by was so so crowded and people inside the train won't give way @_@ even the middle part of the train is not that crowd already, 'cause all person in the want to stay in the doorway and I told myself "WTH?! why these dumn people don't want to give way to other people~?!?!" and that was the reason why I was late on february 4 =.= But they, on February 5 and 6, all of a sudden, there's a vacant seat that I can seat on the girls side of the LRT and that's new and that was also 9am plus. Of course, all people cal seat either the early morning train or the last train. weekend was fine and still doing the same house chorse. hahahahaha. Sunday was find 'cause I had a date with my bf and he had finally bought a new head unit for his car =D but we didn't got to grocerry anymore because the person who setup the head unit was so slow, it's like he is unexperience =.= oh well...

the 2nd week was a good week for me so far, except my madness trigger again -o- and had a pile of work load~ ~.~ that really give me near madness, it's like I cannot think right on work, my work reflexes are slow and I get disturb and easily get angry and get affected all the time. Feeling gave me burn out and it's like letting me I had a mental problem, but glad I got recovered and had pull myself together. but still I need time for myself for recovery.

These are the updates of me for the past two weeks. And hey~ it's already 12am here in the Philippines and I'm starting to get sleepe... so I guess, my entry ends here as of the moement~ Happy Valentine's Day to all the people in the world and Good Night~

No comments: