Tuesday, June 05, 2007

...June...

Month of June is the month of school... start of school and somehow I miss schooling... I still remember when I was still on schooling, I don't like books and studying... and now I graduate loh~ and missing of studying loh and realize that studying is fun. Actually, working is fun too when you like what you are working on but somehow it makes you feel tired than studying. June is also the month of rainy season and rainy season is already starting but sometimes it's hot also @_@ really don't know what the weather really want to feel XD~ sometimes cold sometimes hot but what I don't like is the air is hot, it feels hot already and it's also hard to breath because the air is hot.

... Sad but True ...

In relationship, you should know very well what "Sacrifice" means... it's not just a simple word that can say and do easily because it also mix with feelings. I somehow thought that I've already understand very well what that means, but then right now I realize that it takes a lot of courage to face that challenge in life. Challenging sacrifice is not that easy and now I need a lot of courage to face that challenge that I am currently in... it's been past few weeks and we don't have that long talk anymore, even date and I do really miss him soooo much. I'm telling this, is not mean in ranting because of this and that... I just want to tell you that I miss you soo much because we didn't have regular talk on phone anymore and we didn't been each other anymore that long for a week loh~ But I DO understand you and you have my full support because I DO love you so much. Just like I promise before, I will not do the things that what a common girlfriend do. Though sometimes I want your attention so much but I don't want to strangle you because I really cherish our relationship and want to keep it till the end. Now, what I know need to do is to wait for you and I know you will pick me up where I wait you.... MISS YOU SO MUCH and LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

No comments: