Saturday, February 04, 2006

sharing.... happy momments... and story to tell...

Today, I go out with my friends and I really enjoy it.... although medyo nakakapagod hehehe...

a story to tell...

Recently, a friend of mine open up her feelings that she's been keeping within these past few months. Let's call her in the name of "angela". There was a guy she likes, let call him in the name of "cream-o". Kinda funny pero that what's she calls him... hehehe....

Lately, she tells me that she's in-love with cream-o na daw... but cream-o doesn't know, kasi siyempre, as a girl, for us, nakakahiya na malaman ng guy na may gusto sa kanila... Know why? kasi magiging advantage yun para sa mga guy(s). She also tells me na, they go out naman pero hindi sila solo, I mean silang dalawa lang, kasama ang ibang friends nila but in a time, they end up being alone nasa likod sila ng mga friends nila tapos kwento kwento... tapos sabi niya, they enjoy each other company naman daw, either thru text or chitchat.... on her feeling, the guy gave a few hints na, that he kinda like her and she gave him a few hint to let him know...

The reason why she doesn't tell me muna kasi she thought na mapipigilan niya ung feelings niya for him pero vise versa ang nangyari the more she loves him right now and she doesn't know what to do... for her kasi, bumabagsak pa rin sa isang point, cream-o doesn't know her feelings for him...

To Angela, My story to tell naman... ^o^

Well Angela, sad to tell we're on the same boat... There's a guy I like, let's call him in the name of "Oreo" =p kinda funny din noh? Well, we met I think 2 years ago... acquaintance lang nun that time, we met each other from our friends lang... that was the time that we were about to watch movie. For that 2 years long, we were really just acquaintance, no more no less kasi we don't text or chat that much naman. it started last year, I didn't realize when I started liking him. The time that I realize is because I tend to become silent and shy when he's with us if may labas kami....

Then it started na madalas na kami magusap ni Oreo, he brighten up my day... we also go out with our friends and end up the two of us at the back talking and chitchatting anything. We enjoy each other company and I also felt that he gave me some hint that he like me and I also gave him a hint that I like him also, but I stopped. But I still treat him the same as a friend and as a guy I like. But same like yours, sad to say that Oreo doesn't know about my feelings for him...

Angela, this is what I am doing right now.... The only thing I can do now is to give him time to realize that I am here loving him... maybe he needs time... Right now, this is what I can say also, "I will wait for him to realize but if he is not really for me, I have to let him go...." And know what Angela, I know I don't have the right to say this kasi ung ibang tao dyan mas maraming beses na ma-feel na main-love at masaktan kayasa sakin. But still I want to tell you this, this is the second time that I have this feeling na ma in-love, it really hurts talaga pero we have to face it, what ever the consequencea are... that's what you called love....

That's life~ Hay... ganyan talaga pag in-love >.<

10 days to go peps, Happy Valentines day~

No comments: