Friday, February 03, 2006

What a DaY....

hay... what a day... today is quite tiring day and a lot of unexpected things happen... ngayon inaantok while writing this journal... because I want to drop by something here... =)

So here it goes, on my ice skating lesson this afternoon, I accidentally kick my coach T_T with my skate shoes because I was about to fall, gladly hindi ung toepick but quite near there... the problem is I kick near the center bone of the leg which is a BiG 'OucH' so my skating lesson move to next week... Second, when I was going home natapakan ako sa LRT T_T buti na lang hindi takong.... whew~ I am wearing sandals kasi...

But then again, although a quite tiring day I still have fun... like talking with him =p and meet new friends in ice skating like Chester (which I call him KuYa Cheeseter or KuYa Cholo Cheester) and JoHn T., kaya daw JoHn T. kasi daw may JoHn A. na sa figure ice skate, which is true, si John T. kasi sa hockey =p well, they're fun to talk with naman at nakakatawa talaga... specially when Kuya Chester and I were talking, mga chismax sa skating about vicky and others. and ito ang sa lahat na nakakatawa, lahat na kwento na namin tapos hindi pa namin alam ang pangalan ng isa't isa... sabi pa niya "lahat na kwento na natin, age, school tapos di pa natin alam ang pangalan natin ng isa't isa, maghulaan kaya tayo ng pangalan" I was laughing really hard halos nakayuko na ako... hehehehe...

And tomorrow I have Nihongo Class, wish me luck =D

No comments: