Monday, March 09, 2009

My first Photoshoot Experience..



I woke up early waiting my boyfriend to fetch me at home and accompany me to the photoshoot. Travel was tiring and far but glad we made it in time (^^,)v and this was my First ever Photoshoot, Title of the Photoshoot was "Minions 2", dark theme. Since this was my very first photoshoot I don't know what to expect. But gladly I can coupe up with the people there. They're so friendly that I never expected since I'm soo shy and I don't talk that much that time. When we reach at the place, Lyle and RJ are the one who meet us outside their house. Dense was inside the house and doing something on the computer. Me and my boyfriend just sat outside the house of Dense since there are already two people who already arrived first and was sitting inside and also we are shy so we just sat outside.

Dense, RJ and Lyle was so friendly and entertain us, but I was still so shy since we just first met and I am that shy always when meeting new people XD they play some vidoes for us not to bored and one by one people are arriving at Dense place. We reach lunch time and we ate some. After that, I had my green contact lens on and had my make up on and then changed my clothes.

And when my turn had come for me to Photoshoot, I was quite nervous since this was my first photoshoot and don't know what to expect or do. I was nervous 'cause I was thinking I might not meet or act what they want me to do, but glad it came out good. And after my photoshoot and I had the feeling of excited and fun. Going home around 5pm and reach home around 630pm and even just sitting on the passengers seat I also felt tired. but of course, I had my hairstyle and make up off before leaving Dense place XD

In courtesy of Gryshee Co, I had my first photoshoot, without her I won't have my photoshoot and without the good photographer RJ I won't have this portfolio. I am very happy 'cauase I had this Photoshoot experience, also getting to meet new people like Dense, RJ, Lyle, Kim *the person I think I saw somewhere else XD*, the hairstylist, the make up artist, Joseph *I really didn't expect that he will be there too~!*, Eds, Susan, and others, their so friendly and down to earth that make me wanna go back and have another photoshoot session with them. but the only problem I have is the place and it's kinda far from my house XD since I don't drive =D but I will definitly have other photoshoot session with them.

In courtesy of Gryshee Co, I had my first photoshoot, without her I won't have my photoshoot and without the good photographer RJ I won't have this portfolio. I am very happy 'cauase I had this Photoshoot experience, also getting to meet new people like Dense, RJ, Lyle, Kim *the person I think I saw somewhere else XD*, the hairstylist, the make up artist, Joseph *I really didn't expect that he will be there too~!*, Eds, Susan, and others, their so friendly and down to earth that make me wanna go back and have another photoshoot session with them. but the only problem I have is the place and it's kinda far from my house XD since I don't drive =D but I will definitly have other photoshoot session with them.

Nice to meet you guys~ Hope to see you guys again and till the next shoot =)

No comments: