Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Gift...

Recently I cook food for my sweet angel.. but not only for him but also for his family... why? because I wanted to... My family knows sweet angel already... and in return I cook food for his family in order to know me.. and that is the first step I made.. cooking food for his family is just a little things that I've done... I just done it twice, so it's not a big deal for me... just a things that I've done to know me... then yesterday, I gone to his house and I receive a gift from his mother... he gave me the gift because his mother gave it to him and told him that she want to gave me the gift... I was shock but I was also happy but I was very shy to receive the gift because I didn't do big things to give me that gift...

Well, right now when I think about that... I just thank you her for the gift and like sweet angel said, 'maybe this is the first step?'

^^v have a nice day guys ;)

No comments: