Wednesday, November 09, 2011

11092011 - R.I.P. Browny Jr.

Starting today, days will be different unlike before... morning before I went to office, saw our kitten Browny Jr. with very low energy, instead of leaving her behind... I grab her and went to vet to check her condition, and I was late... she died... due to dehydration... my heart crushed, because she died in front of me... days seeing one of my kittens missing really makes me sad.

I was thinking that the one who gave them to us is starting taking them back... maybe because I do not take care of them consistently? and maybe it was my fault then... someone told me, that it was not my fault because I had tried my best and everything to take care of them.  But what had happen now, I think, what I am doing is not enough...

No comments: