Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sacrifices... a worth while...

Many things have happen to me.... since I graduated at College, work, life, and until now... There are things that I do for good, but why it never seen by other people? It kept bury always... Does it have to be always that way? Or it's just not on the right time? -- these are the question that I usually question myself that left without an answer... but now I learn about it... making sacrifices don't need answer all the time... and making sacrifices don't need to see or feel by all the people because you cannot please all the people around you... Well, facing the fact, although it really hurt me but I have nothing to do with it, that is the Law of Life, you can't take it? live with it.. but I also realize that making sacrifices needs time and it's a worth while...

No comments: